Tuesday 11 September 2012

My clit. I want - and need - to show you my clit. I have masturbated for the past half hour, peeled my hood back so that my clit is fully on display and have taken this picture. Apologies if the quality isn't the best but Mistress Carrie took it literally minutes ago on my cell phone as I teased and coaxed my clit to erection! When a girl wants to show the world her clit there is no time to lose! LOL. Mistress Carrie and I spend most evenings at home completely naked except for our heels as we walk about the house doing whatever and masturbating. Fingering our cunts, rubbing our clits, till they are bullet like hard, red and proud, as the other watches, in full view of the neighborhood as well. When we are so aroused we can't stand it any longer we fuck, our cunts wet and juicy, ready for each other to send into wonderful earth shattering orgasm.. All in open view. Fuck that arouses me so much, exposing myself as I masturbate or fuck Mistress Carrie!!!!! I love being her slutty whore slave. In class, when I have quiet time whilst the kids are working or outside in the playground I often think about fucking Mistress Carrie. Right now I am turned on thinking OMG I am a respectable teacher, yet I have just posted a close up of my erect clit on the internet..... ohhh fuck that's arousing!!!! I wonder what my colleagues think of me, if any of them have noticed my tits wobbling or my erect nipples and wondered why I no longer wear a bra. Surely the vice principal has noticed, he is such a perve, and the other female teachers will have noticed for sure...... Even if they have, they have no idea that their sweet, quiet and respectful junior staff member is such a slutty whore. I think they have guessed I am in a lesbian relationship because I have 3 pictures of Mistress Carrie on my desk. Shame she has clothes on, I would love to see their reaction if they saw the pictures I have of her nude haha. They would be in total shock if they knew that shy polite happy Jade is the girl in pictures on my desk's sex slave and that I love fulfilling her EVERY command. Speaking of which.... she needs to piss so my mouth is required, I love that golden liquid pouring down my throat, so back to the window .... till next time, enjoy looking at my erect clit


8 comments:

  1. You fucking little whore with the beautiful clit..... you turn me on SO FUCKING MUCH !........I have to keep wiping my legs down, my cunt juices are cascading so much! had an urge to do some uploading so created an ancilliary blog just to show my cunt off at http://carrieleaserscunt.blogspot.com/.have a look !..... bay when we go out on Saturday night you may get arrested for indecent exposure you'll be wearing so little ! HeHe! want you in your sheerest most see through blouse - you know the one!.....and your tiniest denim shorts...the ones that your cunt lips hang out on display from...and your heels !........in fact your clit might be the only thing not fully and permanently on display.....but hopefully you will get plenty of chance to expose it throughout the evening ! OMG ! Carrie XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darling you WERE wet!!!!..... sorry about the hickey on your thigh.... Couldn't resist it when licking all that lovely wetness off your leg <3 <3

      So looking forward to Saturday my mistress. You reminded me to wash that blouse. It still has YOUR juice on it from last time I wore it out and and you squirted all over me haha xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh mistress you know how much your cunt juice means to me and how I enjoy it. Drinking it is so mmmmmm yummy... I am drinking it in the window, letting it dribble down my chin over my tits, massaging it in... pulling my nipples.. more of your juice dribbling down my tummy to my wide open clamped cunt where I can lubricate my fingers before they disappear inside my cunt and it mixes with my nectar ohh goddd yesssss!!!!! Jade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your clit. please show more

    ReplyDelete